Bells are ringing and the wind is blowing, are you feeling the holiday bliss?
As known as one of the countries with a long Christmas or holiday season, businesses here in the Philippines are also preparing for their remaining goals to be accomplished before bidding another year a good bye.
With this, many businesses are eyeing to become more goal oriented and productive in order to achieve their last quarter targets. How to make this happen? It is all about having the right Enterprise Connectivity or most commonly known as Internet for Business.
On a serious note, one of the greatest innovations in the modern day or should we say, the new normal setting is the ability to fast-track communications and relevant business transactions through the Internet. The power of the Internet connectivity is continuous and rapid in growth, especially for businesses and other enterprises, making its way to support data capacity without the hassle.
With higher workload needs, comes greater data support! Using network capacity, every business firm must deal with different factors affecting productivity accompanied by the right Internet Service Provider in the Philippines.
Take a look at these best practices that are used to handle network capacity through the Internet for Business lifted from kentik.com on Network Capacity Planning 101:
- Establish the degree to which sources, destinations, devices, users, applications, protocols, and services are generating traffic. Accurately assess the network impact of new services.
- Measure and analyze traffic metrics to establish performance and capacity baselines.
- Assure optimal application service delivery by identifying network bottlenecks before they impact service.
- Understand the impact of network bandwidth utilization from a user’s perspective, including application performance KPIs and SLAs.
- Identify the performance profile of individual devices on network infrastructure.
There you have it! Make sure to take advantage of your network and business connection to gain the edge your company deserves.
Moreover, an in-depth understanding of the key factors such as bandwidth, latency, throughput, jitter, packet loss, and error rate must be considered to make sure that your network capacity is properly measured and planned.
Sounds efficient, right?
Increase your business support in the new normal and get ready for the holiday bliss with the higher capacitated provider that delivers dedicated, high-speed, and reliable Internet for Business connectivity.
Choose from InfiniVAN Fiber4Business Plans and feel free to call our Customer Service Line (02) 7-368-5232 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about your connectivity needs!